PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 27, 2012

sweet hollidays

O sweet holidays, two entire weeks of lazy sleepy mornings and afternoons with my boy. Today we went out for a walk and he took the pics, I can't take pictures of myself of course pretty much all the pictures of myself here are taken by him. The day after tomorrow were going to Brussels together. O how I love vacations, two entire weeks sleeping eleven hours a night. I hope you all had a nice Christmas and I wish you all a very happy new year, have you already made some new years resolutions? I'm considering a photo a day project aka project 365.
Dont forget I'm offering free adds, I'm quite a bit disapointed in you guys since I have only one reaction

2 comments:

  1. Hat suits you! May you be a great vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in brussel :) oh and love the fpics :)

    ReplyDelete