PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

free ads

this is the third time that I'll be giving four free adds away. It's really nice to get the happy reactions from those who won. So do you want a link to your website/blog at my add section (at the left) than comment and tell me you want one. I'll be choosing 4 of you. I will make the button so you don't have to worry about that. If you won before or if you entered a previous one you can just enter again. You can enter for something like 10 days maybe a bit longer. And if you win the add will stay a month or a bit longer
comment to win
you can also mail me: submarinesandsewingmachines@live.nl

2 comments:

  1. I entered before, didn't realise until late that this was on, I'd like an add space too please, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete