PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 20, 2012

-DIY- bubble wands


Bubbles. Bubbles? BUBBLES! I love bubbles they stay some kind of magic to me. I was blowing them today in the garden during a semi photoshoot with my boyfriend. Than my mom came with this awesome idea, to make my own bubble wands form wire. Learn how to after the jump

1. Supplies:
 You'll need:
-wire
-pliers
-bubble fluid

2. make the shape
Bend the wire with the pliers in the shape you want, dip it in the soap and start blowing!
thats it, It would be a nice project for kids too.
 meet mine:
1. flower
 this one is actually not mine but Tim's. 
special quality: looking cute
2. heart
this was the first one I made
special quality:  looking cute
3. spongebob flower
this one is because i cant make normal flowers, hehe
special quality:  looking cute
4. random shapes
this one is also the result of me not being able to concentrate long on something like a flower
special quality: making gathered bubbles
5. big loop
for the big bubbles, we reached a diameter of I guess 30 centimeters.
special quality: big bubbles
6. mr. bubbles
just because I like nice shapes.
special quality: for fun
7. umbrella
while blowing bubbles in the rain won't be a success a umbrella shaped one is cute too
special quality: looking cute

tips and tricks
-if your wants are to big for your tube you can fill a plate with soap water, to dip your sticks.
- you can make your own soap water by mixing some liquid soap with water.
- I saw on the Internet when I was looking of there already was a tutorial like this one, that someone els used small pipe cleaners so it soaks more liquid so you can blow more bubbles. I didn't tried this myself.

2 comments:

  1. wow awesome, i'm gonna have to try that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm excited to check yours out! xo, Heather (from Poppy Haus)

    ReplyDelete