PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 20, 2012

buitenkunst: the paintings

At buitenkunst I did two painting workshops.
the first one was called action painting, in the morning we got a picture, mine was a bird and we had to paint it. In the afternoon we did the actual action painting, however I didn't really like the results It was fun. We had to smash and splash paint and paint full of action. For the square one I used some kind of pinecone to paint. ow and yes the bird is supposed to be upside down. here are the results:


The other workshop was called 'there is something happened' the assignment was to make a landscape where is a was some kind of atmosphere that there was something happened, but you could not see what. like two shoes in the middle of a quiet wood. I'm actually a little proud of these. here are my results:

1 comment: