PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

postcards

We all enjoy getting hand written mail, don't we? I always hope there is a letter for me between the envelopes. but if you want to receive a letter, someone has to write one to you, duh. Let me be that person. Is it your birthday soon, or is it your not-birthday but you would like to receive a postcard from me, send me an email with your address, and I'll write you a letter.
I always get happy when there is mail for me, So I thought lets cheer-up some others.
however I'd really like to write you I can't keep writing so I'll send only cards to those who send me an email in 15 days.
you can mail me at submarinesandsewingmachines@live.nl

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea!
    :)

    ~Ruby xxx
    http://avintagegirlsblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete