pickmonkey. from these I like number 3 most. It are little experiments I did just do something and look how it ends up. Here is what I did:
1. this is the original photo I took in our garden.
2. I added a circle as overlay, choose white and faded it at 50%
3. I added a square overlay, erased a circle and some leaves of the flower so it pops out
4. for this one I used the Warhol function
5. I whitened the teeth of the flower and after that I added some mascara
6. here i used the posterize option and faded it quite much
I think I'll make a roundup about nice editing soon.