PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

it has started

the first day of summer had arrived this sunday, unfortunately it was a quite short summer of only 2 days, its colder now. But it brought me faith, faith that te summer will come, that I will be able to walk around in shorts soon, that I will enjoy icecreams in the sun, that I can bike to school without a coat. faith that the cold will be gone soon. 
 I got this function on my camera to make everything black and white, except one color, I made those pics with that function, I love it






3 comments:

  1. Luv those pics! xoxo
    (+ ad on your list: I come to NL!! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. faith that the summer holidays will come, and emma will arive here in holland

      Delete
  2. Love the yellow laces! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete